Social Icons

Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 8 Part 2: Energy!!

I had to do a separate post tonight because today was such a great day!  I had so much energy all day long and cravings and hunger were next to nothing.  I also worked out today and had none of that dragging feeling when I'm trying to get myself going in my workouts.

It just overall felt like a great day.  I don't know how much is due to the diet, but certainly some of it is.  And I feel like I'm making headway with the kids, both on them accepting some different foods and in my understanding of how to make this work for all of us.
Sawyer loved all of the food today except the chicken soup.  He also turned down the last of the chicken nuggets, so I have a hungry little boy on my hands.  I keep repeating our pediatrician's words in my head, "hunger is great motivation."

I'm feeling really encouraged.  As I understand more and more, I'm beginning to see how we can make this our lifestyle for the future.  Probably not as strict as we will be for these first 30 days, but a Paleo lifestyle with some flexible moments. 

See you tomorrow!

P.S.  Someone please remind me to read this post when I'm having a rough day.  I have a feeling there will be at least a few ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog